Childcare worker for weeknights 5:30pm til 8pm
TFH Kids Childcare Worker
The Father’s House
A TFH Kids Childcare Worker is responsible for the safety of kids and the execution of programming for all TFH Childcare Events.
- 1-2 years of Babysitting / Childcare experience. Experience working in TFH Kids is a plus.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be a member of The Father’s House.
- CPR Certified
- Reports to the Childcare Administrator
- Keeping kids safe.
- Reporting incidents that may happen during an event.
- Adhering to the TFH Kids Safe Touch Policy.
- Showing up on time for all childcare events.
- Perform any and all responsibilities assigned by the Childcare Administrator.
The Father's House
The Father’s House exists so that people far from God will find life in Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20)
People encountering the reality of God.
Company Website: www.tfh.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)